The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

More on Richard's Redskin drawings

Yesterday, I posted an image of a handkerchief with a Redskins bandwagon drawn by Richard, and gave some of the history I could find.

Tipped off by Nick Galifianakis, I poked around a bit more last night and found the images that Richard drew to illustrate Tony Kornheiser's columns on the Redskin's winning season and his idea of a Redskin Bandwagon. I found drawings from October - January, and don't know if I caught them all.




















2 comments:

Jack said...

These are awesome! I love the ones after the losses, those are extra funny... "12 & Oops" :-)

Danny Fry said...

These are amazing! Thanks for posting them!